Mason drew this picture the other day of our family. He is totally into drawing and cutting and TAPING (we go through A LOT of tape at our house). The other day he brought this into me. It is the first family portrait he has done and I think he did a pretty good job, but then again I am a little bias. Notice how he put the first letter of our name by each of us, so as not to get us mixed up. I also love the hair he gave me (far left). he is such a creative little guy!
A boy is trust with dirt on his face, beauty with a cut on his finger, wisdom with bubble gum in his hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in his pocket.
"A perfect summer day to a little boy means, a scrape on the knee, mud on his face and collecting bugs in the garden."
"trucks and dirt and shades of blue, but little boys are angels too"
6 comments:
So cute! I love their precious little art work.
So cute-- What a talented little guy
hahha! yes your hair was the first thing that i noticed and made me smile! He is such a sweet boy!
Kid Art work rocks --Love it way to go Mason Love love love the letters hmm I wonder where he gets the labeling idea?
I LOVE IT! He is so dang cute! I love the hair he gave you too! I love that he put the letter by your picture! What a cute little guy.
That is awesome! What a treasure!
Post a Comment