A couple of weeks ago the boys were playing out on the patio and I hear Mason yell...
"Mom! Tanners eating DIRT!"
I go out to see this:
BUSTED!
"Mom! Tanners eating DIRT!"
I go out to see this:
Posted by
Drew and Michele
at
2:07 PM
Labels: Mason, Tanner Buddy
6 comments:
I just don't understand why little boys find dirt to be so delicious! Those two are just so great. Can't wait to have two little boys running around tattling on each other!
Hmm, good protien --no that's when they eat worms Hmmm At least they both weren't enjoying the sensational delicacy
They are all boy!
So cute, I walked out on Gavin in the backyard the other day looking exactly like that! At least they were having fun!
That is funny, maybe he has Pica. You should increase his iron. JK, I doubt he really has pica. He is so big and cute. I can't believe how grown up he is. We miss you guys!
haha! oh they are too cute and funny! Dirt, hu? yum! Maybe you should feed him some iron!
Post a Comment