Fabulous pics --could you come do the girlies for me I would have them wear their new frufala skirts and I know the pics would be award winning! I love how well the pics captured mason's dynamic personality
A boy is trust with dirt on his face, beauty with a cut on his finger, wisdom with bubble gum in his hair, and the hope of the future with a frog in his pocket.
"A perfect summer day to a little boy means, a scrape on the knee, mud on his face and collecting bugs in the garden."
"trucks and dirt and shades of blue, but little boys are angels too"
12 comments:
Too cute! He is so good to pose for pictures - I am very impressed.
Those pics are awesome! You are very talented {it definitely helps when you have such a cute little guy to snap pics of}
What a little stud! He is a great poser. So stinken cute!
What a handsome boy! Great job! Love the jammies!
Those are so cute! Wow! He is such a cutie! And I LOVE the pic of Tanner in his pjs...
Good job Michele! They look so cute!
Those are beautiful! Where did you take them! You are SO talented in SO many ways!
What a handsome little cutie!
Fabulous pics --could you come do the girlies for me I would have them wear their new frufala skirts and I know the pics would be award winning! I love how well the pics captured mason's dynamic personality
Good job on the photos Michele! You have really cute subject matter too.
What a good lookin boy, we sure love him!
I can't believe I haven't commented on these yet!!
You are seriously profesh!
And that little Mason is handsome as always!!
Post a Comment