This last Sunday we were able to bless Hayden.
He was blessed by his daddy 8 . 7. 2011 at exactly 2 months old.
It was such a sweet day.
My mom and sister were here visiting so that made it nice to have some family here for his special day.
He was blessed by his daddy 8 . 7. 2011 at exactly 2 months old.
It was such a sweet day.
My mom and sister were here visiting so that made it nice to have some family here for his special day.
I didn't have much luck getting pictures of Hayden in his blessing outfit (which is the same outfit Mason wore). 
I got a couple before this happened, and it was all over from there!
A few group shots before we left for church. It was a little bright outside for little Hayden's eyes, not the best pictures of him.




2 comments:
michele you look amazing, all back to your normal skinny self! Love the cake topper too cute!
Mason is so funny! He really is so cute! I love all of his little ideas. You do look amazing!
Post a Comment