Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Projects around the house

While my mom and Ashlee were here they helped me with a few projects around the house. First, for my birthday my mom got me new bedding for my room. It was time for a change. I knew I wanted something with the chevron print (Loving that right now) but couldn't find exactly what I wanted so we ended up ordering fabric and making pillows and a runner at the end of the bed. The rest of the bedding is from Target. I also covered the lamp in the chevron fabric. I love how much brighter it makes the room (before the bedding was all very dark). A much welcomed change.

We also added a few more things to the playroom. This art sign. I just made these prints on the computer and had them printed, then framed them in 3 ikea frames.


Then to match the Art Sign we did these clipboards for the boys to hang their art work on. I thought this would also work great to clip up homework and notes from school. I also did these on the computer, had them printed and modge podged them onto the clip boards.

Last, we worked on Hayden's room.ABC Wall


Some digital Art I did


Along with these projects, Ashlee made sure my freeze was filled with freezer meals, and my mom put together the food kits for our 72 hour kits. We stayed pretty busy with all the projects and keeping up with all the kids. Thanks again mom and ash, you're the absolute BEST!

5 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

Love all the projects, you guys stayed busy!!! Very cute, where did you get all the letters for the abc wall such a cute a idea.

Elder and Sister Steel said...

Looks like so much fun and you got so much done in a week. I love them all!

Valgardson Family said...

So Cute i love all the projects you are seriously so talented! You should be the next design star! I also love the abc wall. too cute!

Megan said...

so cute. I have been waiting to look at these on Brons computer my computer only shows a few pics. Your room looks SO cute! I love chevron print too. I love that bedding from target. I am ready to change our room up too. I Love that pillow! Oh and all the cute stuff for your craft room. I love love that clipboard idea! It is super cute. Haydens ABC wall is to die for. I love it! You are so creative! It is so nice that you are all prepared with your 72 hour kits.

The Hansens said...

oh Michele your room turmed out so cute!! Love hoe the pillows and runner and lamp turned out! Wish we were still there!