Well it has happened... my baby turned one today!! ONE years old!! I honestly can't believe it. I remember life a year ago like it was yesterday, the day he was born, moving to Florida a week later, being so nervous and scared to be in a new place, no friends, and three kids! Looking back over this last year I have been SOO grateful for this little boy. He has brought so much joy and happiness to our family. He really has been the best baby... great sleeper, an excellent eater, so happy and content all the time, everything a mom could ask for. I really feel so blessed to have my Hayder Baby!
For his first birthday I wanted to make him his own little cake he could dig right into. The second we put it down his face lite up, and he went right for the candle.
sometime between these two pictures he took a giant bit out of the wax "1" candle. This kid really will eat anything! Drew had to fish it out of his mouth.
got to love the frosting moustache!
He couldn't quiet figure out how to break through that fondant. I love the couple of holes he poked through with is fingers.
Happy Happy Birthday to my sweet baby boy!


















7 comments:
What cute pictures, cute cake, especially cute baby boy. Happy Birthday Hayden. We love you!
Doesn't he look just like Tanner to you in these pics??! A little red-headed T! I wish I knew him like I know those other sweet boys. I remember a year ago like it was yesterday, too. Time flies! Happy Birthday, Hayden!
I haven't seen you guys in two weeks and Hyden goes and turns one ?? Why does he look so much older in just two weeks?? This is a problem and it means we need to see you guys more often!!!
He is so darling! Man, we are missing you guys! Tyler was just talking tonight about how as soon as we get back into town, he is going to take Owen, Drew and your boys our fishing. Let's make it happen!
Oh those pics are to DIE for Michele! Great job on all of your creations and little Hayden is such a stud. I want to see you guys sooooooo bad!!!
Happy birthday Hayden!! I can't believe I have never met you! Makes me sad.
He is a doll! And I agree with Rach. Look JUST like Tanner to me. Cute, cute kid and cute, cute cake!
darling, darling, darling!
Post a Comment