Sunday, June 22, 2008

Heres to 6 Great years!!

Today is Our sixth year Anniversary! Crazy how fast time has gone. Six years and two kids later here we are. I feel so blessed to have had the experiences we have had over the last six years. We have grown so much and have been so blessed. I have a wonderful husband who is the best dad to our children. Drew is my rock and I love him so much. So Babe, happy Anniversary, heres to six great and wonderful years, and to many more to come! 
I love you. 
Here are a few pictures of us together over the years...

9 comments:

The Steel's said...

Happy Anniversary, you two have accomplished a lot in 6 years together. You are a fabulous couple.

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary! Goes by fast, doesn't it! Cute couple... :)

wadeandjulie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! 6 wonderful years huh?!!! you guys are such a fun couple I remember the many times...especially Halloween when you would come to our home...we would always look forward to it. we miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!!

KyleandAmanda said...

Happy Anniversary! Did you guys get to do anything?

Kyler and Hillary said...

congratulations on your six years. I have always loved you guys! You have always been someone I looked up to michelle..when ash and I were young :) I still hope kyler and I can be as great as a couple and family as you guys are!

Brad and Kaci said...

Michele - Hope you don't mind me checking out your blog. Your family is so cute. Nothing funner than having boys! Happy Anniversary!
Kaci

Rach said...

Happy Anniversary! Time does go way too fast-- You are such a great couple. Drew is a lucky guy :)

Shaun and Tonya said...

Happy Anniversary! I can still remember your wedding and all the details Michele added to make it so darling and fun!

whitney said...

Congrats on the happy marriage! We miss you guys!