Our little T is rolling over now! It is so fun to see him flip his little body around onto his tummy. He hasn't figured out how to go back yet, but I am sure that will be coming soon, then watch out, he will be rolling all over the place!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
He is getting so big and we havent even got to see the little guy yet!! SOmeday maybe we all be back in the same place!! I love all your YW ideas they are so cute!!
So cute! It is so fun to see him roll over. I love how he kicks his little legs!
I LOVE your blog! The layout is awesome. I need to work on ours for sure! Our blog address is http://loesevitzs.blogspot.com
I have pictures of the painting I did on Wesley door in one of the posts... not sure which one though!
See you tomorrow at church :-)
Yeah, that is so cute. He is just putting everything he has into it. He is getting so big and chubby, we can't wait to see him. Oh and thanks Michele for putting my workitmama blog on your links. I checked my analytics thing today and had quite a few hits from you guys. Thanks a ton!
Yea --such a strong, sturdy little thing! he is super cute. Was he hungry or does he just love knawing his fists?
Post a Comment