So summer has finally arrived for us. The weather here changed over night. It has been so hot and humid this last week, but I love it despite the heat. We have been doing some fun summer time activities. Last weekend we went to a Cinncinatti Reds Baseball game with some friends. It was so fun. Mason loved the whole thing and thought it was way cool to be at a real baseball game!
We also have been swimming a lot lately. They opened up the pool here at our complex and it has been the perfect way to cool off. Mason LOVES every minute in the pool. Whenever we mention swimming he has his swim suit on and towel in hand in about 2 seconds flat. Tanner even took his fist dip in the pool and really enjoyed it.
What summer doesn't include picinics at the park?
And last, the TRUE Sign of summer, My little Mason's Freckles come out!! Oh how cute my red head freckled boy is. A few good days out in the sun and his freckles immediatly started popping out, and I noticed he has a few more than last year sprinkled on his forehead. SO CUTE!




4 comments:
I hope you see this comment, since I put it here and not at the top post. This was just too cute-- I am a big fan of freckles (and am awaiting Makayla's firsts--my red head) Your YW ideas are darling too, of course. You are too creative.
I love the freckles! It turned hot over night here too. One day I swear it was like 40 and the next was 90 and humid. I can't complain though.
Darling pictures. I love Mason's little freckles - and I love freckles. My kids don't have them yet. And I LOVE his red hair, what a babe. I am hoping we start consistently enjoying the summer you guys have been. Oh and My friend Kendra was going to go to the same Reds game as you guys with your friend but wasn't able to for some reason. You guys always do such fun activities.
Cute freckles Mason you just keep getting cuter and more handsome! I love all your fun summer outings --we are still waiting for the sun to win and warm us up It been freezing. I'm glad someone is enjoying "summer"
Post a Comment