Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Birthday Celebration

Here are a few pictures from Tanners  Birthday. He started off the day with opening some presents. The rest of the day he played and napped and played. That evening we had a little party for him. We had some friends over for cake and ice cream. It was a fun day for one fun little 1 year old.

Opening Presents
He loves this bike G & G Steel gave him. Mason would push him all over the house on it and Tanner would laugh the whole time! Such a thrill for a 1 year old!

All his fun presents!

The Birthday Celebration
I had to have a theme, so I decided to go with a monkey theme. Made these cute monkey Cupcakes
Singing and getting ready to blow out his candle
I think he liked it!!
After eating his cake
It was a Great Day! Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate!

7 comments:

Megan said...

HE is So cute! You are such a cute mom. He got some fun presents!!

stefanie said...

Everything looked SO, so cute! We're so sad we missed out! Happy birthday little Tanner!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

What a cutie! His cupcakes were too cute! Looks like a fun day!

Elder and Sister Steel said...

Cute cupcakes! Fun little party for cute little Tanner.

Shaun and Tonya said...

He is darling --I would love to hear him laugh while being pushed, Mason is a fun brother Cute cupcakes, super mom!

The Steel's said...

What a cute party...looks like he loved the cupcakes. I love Tanner, I wish we got to see him more!

The Hansens said...

k he is so big and cuter than ever! I love that he is so happy and looks excited! those little cup cakes are way cute! Ahh I miss that litle T-dog!