Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas Vacation

Okay so I am finally getting around to posting a few pictures of our Christmas Festivities. We had a GREAT time in Utah with our families. I really don't know where to begin. It snowed while we were there (which is sooo rare in St. George). 

Mason and Drew had lots of fun building snowmen and playing in the snow. 
Mason and Tanner also had so much fun playing with their cousins. We got to see all of them except Savana and Sadie (Missed you guys).
Mason's first time bowling
We loved seeing friends we don't get to see to often. Amber threw a wonderful Christmas Party!
Mason got to go to Grandma's Preschool, and loved it. 
Of course the reindeer obsession didn't end when we went home (It only escalated). Grandma made this sleigh for Preschool and Mason took it over as his own!
Christmas Eve at Grandma Frei's. 
Acting out the Nativity with the West Clan (Lilly was baby Jesus)
Christmas morning at my parents house. Mason loved every minute of it
Tanner just took it all in
Alice made all the girls these darling retro aprons
And the boys got super hero capes
And last BUT certainly not least, the Annual Steel Family Gingerbread House Competition.
Well you are looking at it, the big winner this year....
Yep, we pulled off a win again this year. We had some stiff competition this year (as you can see). Great Job everyone!!

7 comments:

Frei Family said...

I am so jealous of your trip to SG!! It looks like it was wonderful.. Still can not ge tover all the snow-- for a second i thought you guys went to Salt Lake!! It looks all the family is doing well, i hope school is going good for drew!! Hopefully we will get to see you guys sometime soon..

Jocelyn Hobson said...

So Fun!! Glad I got to see you guys for a sec. We ended up having to go back up north right after christmas so Ben could plow. Your family pics are so cute too!! Good job Megan!

stefanie said...

Yay! You're back! It looks like a fabulous trip...I still have to post about ours! Thanks again for helping me on the way out, it was fun flying with you guys! We need to get together soon, the boys are having withdrawals from all of their friends and I think a girls night is in order soon! Glad you had a good Christmas!

blairsblog6 said...

Of course you would win! You are so talented at decorating that I would even live in your gingerbread house!

rupee40 said...

Looks like a great trip! Congrats on the gingerbread house win, thats too funny! I love the picture of Mason at the preschool, he looks like such a cool dude. And those aprons...way cute!

The Hansens said...

fun pictures! That WAS a great vacation! Im so glad we got to spend time with you guys!

Shaun and Tonya said...

How fun I having been dying for these pics! I was so sad to miss you-like depressing sad:( Love the pic of everyone in their aprons Alice is so amazing! I'm glad you had such a wonderful Christmas!