Friday, January 16, 2009

Wicked

So the other night we got to go to Wicked! What can I say other then, LOVED IT!! It was REALLY so good. If you ever get the chance to go, you should GO!! I can't wait until I can see it again. I came home and downloaded some of the songs and have totally been rocking out to them (what else am I going to do when it is FREEZING cold outside). Here are a few pictures from that night. We got to go with some of our good friends the Broadbents, Flintons, and Wells. 

12 comments:

Nate Sarah Cooper and Hank said...

ok too funny, we totally did our post pretty much the same time today (2 min. off) and said similar things how funny! I definantly cant wait to see it again!

Unknown said...

I love Wicked too. I saw it a few years ago in San Diego and in March we are having a girls night out and seeing it in San Fransisco.

Frei Family said...

So jealous!! they are coming to phoenix this year and i am hoping rhett will take me!!

The Steel's said...

how fun for you guys. I am glad you had the chance to go...and you went. You definitely deserve it! I still can't believe I haven't seen it.

loven it! said...

fun! can i just say jealous!

Shaun and Tonya said...

Love love love it! It rocks!

rupee40 said...

That was so much fun. I have been jamming to the music too!

Elder and Sister Steel said...

Oh, lucky you! I really want to see it.

Megan said...

I LOVED wicked! Wasn't it so cute! It was here in Buffalo last year and we didn't go. I want Bron to see it so bad!

KyleandAmanda said...

I am so jealous! I am dying to see Wicked!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Awesome! I get to go this summer! I have been listening to the music and already love it! Congrats!

blairsblog6 said...

We are going tonight! You've made me even more excited!