Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to my Tanner Boy!



Today is Tanner's FiRsT BiRthDaY!! I know everyone says this, but SERIOUSLY, where did the last year go. I really can't believe that my little baby is now 1 YeaR oLD! We feel so blessed to have this little boy in our family. He has brought so much joy and happiness to us. 

Here are a few things we LOVE  about T Dawg (in no particular order)


- How happy he gets when his daddy comes home. When he walk in the door he gives Drew the biggest, cutest grin. Its enough to melt your heart!

-Those Dimples, who could resist those!

-His easy going, pleasant personality

-The way he cuddles when he is tired

-How mischievous he is

-His toothy Grin

SO Happy Happy Birthday my baby boy! We Love you so much!

9 comments:

The Steel's said...

Happy Birthday Little Tanner! We love you cute boy! Sorry we called so late, I had his birthday written down as the 29th. Hope he had fun...sounds like you had quite the bash for the one year old!

levilacyeaston said...

Hey guys-
Lacy Alldredge here. I found you through Jocey.I hope you don't mind. You have a super cute family. I love blogs because it is so fun to keep in touch with everyone. I was able to see Wicked and I totally loved it. I want to see it again so bad and I love all the songs especially "Popular" and "Loathing". Well keep in touch and hopefully we will get to see each other at the 10 year reunion. CRAZY!

Elder and Sister Steel said...

Ohh, we love little Tanner too. Hope he had a fun first birthday.

Richard and Carlie said...

Oh my goodness, he is so freakin' cute! And Richard has a BLAST teaching Mason in primary, he says he is the SMARTEST little guy he has ever seen!
So I "bought" your service at the auction and I'm so excited! What do I need to do?

wadeandjulie said...

Happy Birthday Tanner!!! we hope that you had a great day!!!! you are such a cute little boy! we miss you!

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Happy Birthday, Tanner! Wow, has it been a whole year. It seems like just yesterday you posted hospital pictures. Crazy. What a cutie!

Jocelyn Hobson said...

Holy Cow Michele!! I agree, where did that last year go? And that he is so dang cute!!

Savanna said...

What a cute boy he is! Happy 1st Birthday Tanner. The time does fly by huh?

Princess Academy said...

Happy be-lated birthday You are so cute Tanner --love the teeth you are one big boy!